Wednesday, October 28, 2009

we have COLOURS!!!

What an awesome day! I'm sure I enjoyed it a lot more than my DH, but I came away from our colour & electric selections buzzing!


OK here are the all important colours and most photos to match - we haven't done tiles yet cos that is a later appointment in a few weeks time:

External-

Bricks: Austral Urban One Nougat
Mortor: Natural
Roof: Colorbond Ironstone
Guttering: Colorbond Ironstone
Garage door: Caprice lift-up Colorbond Ironstone
Rear single garage door: Colorbond Dune
Front entry door: Corinthian Madison 104 in Dune
Fascia: Colorbond Dune
Windows: Dune
Sliding Doors: Dune
Flywire Frames: Dune
Downpipes: Dune
Meter Box: Dune
FC Sheeting: Ironstone

nougat ironstone dune Photobucket

Internals-

Walls: Haymes Milkweed
Architraves, skirtings and doors: Gloss White
Ceilings: Builder's White
Carpet: Carpet Call Aladdin Hudson Pod (medium brown plush nylon upgrade)
Internal Doors: Atherton 4 panel doors
Handles: Lianna Square Lever Handles

milkweed sample carpet hudson pod 4panel doors atherton lianna square lever

Kitchen-

Benchtop: Caesarstone 20mm Latte
Cupboards & Kicks: Colorform High Gloss Designer White
Splashback: Metallic chocolate brown :D
Sink: Standard 1 3/4
Tap: Irwell Square Gooseneck Mixer
Handles: Square bar pull handles

cs latte
desgner white Photobucket

Bathrooms-

Benches: Natural Tigris
Cupboards: Pearl Bisque
Kicks: Chocolatte
Taps: Irwell Square Mixer
Showerhead: on rail
Shower frames: frameless in ensuite, semi-frameless in bathroom

natural tigris pearl bisque Photobucket kitchen mixer showerhead on rail

Laundry-

Benchtop: Evening Tigris
Cupboards: Pearl Bisque
Kicks: Chocolatte
Taps: Irwell Square Mixer

evening tigris pearl bisque Photobucket kitchen mixer

Upgrades (mainly included in our promo package, only spent about $7k today I think :D ):

*2590 ceilings
*sectional lift-up garage door
*3 extra o/heads in kitchen
*extra 1200mm underbench and overheads in laundry
*900mm underbench oven, cooktop, slideout rangehood
*external venting to rangehood
*glass splashback to kitchen
*ducted vacuum
*tiled shower bases
*corinthian MAD104 front door, translucent glass
*tiles throughout, except carpet to bedrooms and lounge
*frameless ensuite shower, semi-frameless bathroom shower
*shower niche's 900x300 in ensuite, 600x300 bathroom
*high gloss vinyl cupboards in kitchen
*dura edging to all cupboards in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
*alarm system


PHEW I'm knackered but I couldn't resist updating you all on here :lol:

Now onto contract appointment tomorrow, better go make my list of things not to forget!!

Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment