For those I haven't vented to you, we had to change our house plans as the last choice (Millbank) didn't end up fitting within our easements by 1/2 metre!! NOT HAPPY JAN! Luckily, I like quite a few of Simonds plans, andI quickly found this one we are now going with, it fits well within the easements as its a different shape. We lose our study but the 4 bedrooms are all much bigger than on the last plans, so we're pretty happy with the new plans.
Here are our Atherton 2300 plans with the changes we made circled in red (I got bored with no internet last few days so played around in Paint :) ).
*Changed Kitchen to island bench and added more cupbaords on opposite wall.
*Turned pantry and Bed 2 robe into all pantry
*Study became Bed 4 with door
*moved Bed 2 robe and Bed 4 robe onto the shared wall.
*added double doors to opening between Lounge and Meals area.
*added single roller door on back of garage
*added extra linen cupboard into hallway for extra storage
I'm tempted to add yet another linen cupboard just outside Bed 4 in the Lounge room, since that wall wont really be used for anything else.....
Colour selection and Electrical Appointment is on Thursday, hopefully sign final contracts this week too, its all happening!!
Caz
No comments:
Post a Comment