Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Colours, electrics & contracts next week- but which benchtop???

ALMOST finished the pre-stages.....
Been speaking with my CSO (who is actually quite good at returning phone calls, surprisingly! ) and have contract signing app. booked for next Thurs, and the Colour & Electrical app. the day before that on Wednesday. YAY
Now just trying to decide on all the important stuff like what colour caesarstone for kitchen....we had upgraded to cheapest range but only has 6 colours to choose from and I'm trying to see if I like any of them enough so I dont have to pay yet more money for another upgrade!! At the moment I like Latte in the standard range,
cs latte

but if its not too dear to upgrade to next category, I"m undecided between Bondi, Raw Silk or Cashmere
cs bondi  cs raw silk   cs cashmere


We like the white high gloss cupboards and drawers (I know they may chip but I am hoping to upgrade to the stronger polytec type if they're not too dear). As for splashback, can't afford glass I dont think, so thinking if we go the lighter benchtop, we'll go a dark chocolate colour tiles, if we go darker benchtop....no idea as to what tiles!! ahhhhhhh too many decisions!!
 
Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment