Got a call from Simonds to move up our colour and electrical selection appointments to THIS SATURDAY! So I need to make sure I have a fair idea of everything I want before then - dont want to be put on the spot and just choose something quickly on the day, if you know what I mean. Have most things chosen but still need to decide on ensuite and bathroom benches and cupboards...oh and interior paint. ARGH so much to do!! Signing contracts on Friday too so a fun weekend coming up!
Still organising the move for next week out of our current house so I also have to meet with the removalist, real estate agent, carpet installers, and on and on.....
Cant wait for this time in 2wks when the move should be over and the house going on the market!
Exciting times :)
Caz
week 2
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment