Friday, September 25, 2009

Nougat bricks & ironstone roof - but which garage door?


OK OK, yes I have changed my mind on the bricks again - but I have DEFINITELY decided on Austral Urban One Nougat bricks, a nice creamy colour with silvery/grey undertones. I love them! Lucy and Maggie and I went looking at some addresses and we all agreed they were the best. We think they look great with the Colorbond Ironstone roof (dark grey with blue undertones) and matching window frames - contrast looks great!

Now I just have to decide on teh garage door - should it match the roof and window frames, or be Jasper which is the type of colour we will render around the front door and main bedroom wall when we get round to rendering....

So new poll, vote for your favourite, or tell me here!!

Cheers
Caz
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nbew colours!! I like these!! I particularly the ironstone door with a bit of render to break it up. Just my preference of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm me too, i like the idea of the big bluish door :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We matched our garage door to match the trim of the windows and the front door and the pillar and tower. I like it that way still.

    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foxy is that you? Show me some pics!!

    ReplyDelete