ok here's some tile pics, LOVE the dark tiles in the ensuite shower, they are also going over the kids bath, LOVE THEM!!

Kids shower has light tiles same as floor:

hallway tiles started:

and now for my benches!!! I wanted to ask my SS if I could keep the cutouts but I got there and they were already in!! Not sure if they cut them out in factory or on site...??
anyway, here are my latte's:

stool area, not huge but enough for the kiddies:

my dark choc metallic brown glass splashback will go here:


LOVING the latte, so glad we went with it, I think it looks great with my glossy cupboards and the wall colours. Cant wait to see the splashback in with it too!!!!
You like?
Caz
Definitely like! It's all coming together very nicely Caz.
ReplyDeletegorgeous - jealous of your tiles on wall and floor, much better than diff tiles, which we have - bumma!
ReplyDeletei really like it. I am doing anew kitchen and have chosen classic white gloss vinyl with latte stone, and want to know what colour did you do in glass and can you either post a pic or email me one? the glass is doing my head in, and I want a warm chocolate.....cheers
ReplyDelete