Friday, January 15, 2010

We're SLABBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to the block at 8.30 this morning to find our SLAB almost done!!! The frames had all arrived to which was great to see :)

Chatted to the concretors and he helped me put some coins in (with all our birth years on) for good luck at our front door. He reckons it will be dry fully by tomorrow, the kids can't wait to come have a play on it!!

I also met our neighbour from 2 doors up (the one with the driveway and front porch I LOVE and drool over :) ) He seemed really nice - except he goes for Man U - and was telling me all the houses in the bottom of our court around us are young couples around our age, with one pregnant and another house with a couple of kids around our kids age. So seems we might have some nice neighbours to hang out with! He told me its really quiet and they never have hoons or anything since its a court so I'm really pleased.


 

 

 

 




Caz
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!

    Why don't we have temp fences though? I don't even have a real fence around mine!

    Like the coin idea. I was going to write a date or something on our slab, but I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!

    Helloween - I was wondering about the temp fences too, since I know I paid for them in the contract!! Will ask my SS on Monday cos it feels very exposed at the moment...

    Thanks Vundaful, we're pretty excited!!

    ReplyDelete