What a suprise today to get a call from the slasher to inform us that they couldn't slash the block as an excavator was there digging the block up!!
I went down to check it out and yep, they've cut down and levelled the site off and carted away the excess fill. Digger is still there so look slike there will be more done on Monday. I took the kids to check it out after school and pose with the digger, they were very excited to figure out where their bedrooms would be.
The rest of the backyard still needs to be slashed though as its really high and the council sent us out a notice, so I've got him coming back tomorrow to make it look pretty :)
Caz
week 2
5 years ago

Awesome news Caz! How exciting! I remember how excited we were when Mum & Dad were building their house in Rowville and we were 12, 11 and 8! Loving Coleman's lack of pants again! Awesome progress - fingers crossed for a slab before Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks dude, it is very exciting, so much so Coleman lost his pants! (no seriously he had a sore on his knee and it hurt when his pants touched it - bad timing though photo wise!)
ReplyDeleteI got a text saying my builder will contact me within 48hrs, and they've upgraded us on our MySimonds page to site start so here we go!! Lets hope its lovely and sunny every day from now until Christmas :)